Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thankful...via instagram















here's to being thankful!  happy thanksgiving, my friends.

-julia


p.s...i'm also thankful that our local martin high school has a caring and compassionate student body and staff.  they made this video to raise money for cancer research, in support of one of the students there who has cancer.  their donations go up for every hit on u tube.  i put it on the bottom there, so would you please watch it?  it doesn't cost a thing.





















3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful group to be thankful for. How poignant and precious these pix are. I'm going to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. MY. GOODNESS! I'm watching in on youtube's page because it wouldn't work here...and while it's buffering, had to come back to tell you how fabulous it is to watch! I'm going to share it on my FB page. I love what these kids have done. Talk about tears. All of them are so funny and entertaining and just really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a comment or question? Hit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...