Thursday, April 4, 2013

just wanted you to know

my blog post this week is one day late.  don't worry...i didn't expect you guys to realize that.  but the fact that it has bothered me so much has got me thinking about why that is.  the truth is, i love this blog.  i love art.  i love each and every one of you who comes here and shares this journey with me.

due to pinterest, google, word of mouth, all of the above...i don't know...more and more people are finding me.  and some of them are sending me questions about how i do stuff.  most of the questions have to do with how i paint on ceramics.  and i just want you all to know, that i answer every single one to the best of my ability.  i just want you to know that if you are trying to make this world a more beautiful place by making art yourself, teaching art to kids in a school or your own kids at home, or anything of the sort, and you have a question about how i do something or how you can do something, that i would be happy to try and answer it.  you can get your question to me by commenting on this blog, on the contact section of my website, or by posting on my facebook page.  you can even tweet it to me @jaeartworks if you want.  it may take me a few days to answer, but if i see it, and i'm sure you're not a spammer (they've been killing me lately) i promise i will answer.

*just a note about commenting on this blog...if you ask a question on this blog, i will answer it on the blog, but i will also answer it by replying to the email address listed.  if you come up as "no reply" then i can't email you, so you would have to check back on the blog to see my answer.

we all have one life in which to make an impact on this world.  i don't want to be the artist who makes beautiful stuff but keeps all the secrets locked up in a vault.  i want to be the artist who makes beautiful stuff and helps others to make beautiful stuff. 

so, from the bottom of my heart,  thank you for reading my blog!  now go make some beautiful stuff.

and this week, here's to sharing the love.

-julia


6 comments:

  1. You do have so much to share! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do you, Dave. I enjoy your blog very much. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful post Julia. I love to share my art how-to's too! YOU have a lovely, generous heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you love to share too, Annie. That's why I've been following you since the first time I saw your blog! Thanks XO

      Delete
  3. So sweet and thoughtful of you to respond to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it takes one to know one, Teri. Your blog is another one I love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a comment or question? Hit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...