Wednesday, April 24, 2013

summer schedule

can not believe it is already time for me to be posting my summer elementary art class schedule.  it seriously seems like yesterday that i was posting my manifesto for last summer!  by the way, that pico recipe pictured in that old post...i've perfected it now.  i just posted the recipe on my facebook page yesterday.  you're welcome.

so , here you go.  something awesome for your kids to do, during that time of the day when the texas sun will burn you alive anyways.  you're welcome again.  lol




looking forward to another great summer of art!

and that's what i'll toast to this week...

cheers!

-julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a comment or question? Hit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...