Friday, December 6, 2013

snow day


our first snow day of the season hit today, which has given me a chance to update my blog.  whew!  i don't know about you guys, but to me it seems like time is flying.

we've got lots of cool projects in progress in the art room.  photos coming soon!  i installed our 2nd show at the arlington isd professional development center a few weeks ago.  this time, the show features artists from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. 


i took down the previous show of 4th, 5th, and 6th and moved it to our library.


with the exception of this gorgeous oil pastel painting by deijah in 6th grade.  it was chosen for a show in one of our arlington hospitals.  woot and congrats deijah!


our librarian has graciously given me a wall to display art on, so i hope to add more soon. 

i hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful thanksgiving.  i know we did.


bring on the holidays!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a comment or question? Hit me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...